Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sex in the camel ride to Times of India

It was the second week ya'll...and I rode a camel to work!!

Camels aren't even indigenous to India. But a camel herder can spin a dazzling rupee offering magic camel rides, especially now during India's big holiday season.

Still, I was shocked to see the camel guys creep up behind us on my walk to work and instantly I felt riding one would be my closest chance to fulling my childhood dream of riding big bird...lol,



*SANY0016 from http://digitalindia.vox.com/

Elsa, the beautiful journalist joining me on the ride, is my Delhi crime buddy. When we roll together, we always get on top of things -- while trying to get to the bottom of others. Our handsome reporter diva Michelle shot the footage (which also includes a school of children racing out to gallop with us, and later, hitting fashion model poses with the camel playing backdrop!)

Elsa tells the hilarious story about the rattling ride at her sweet site Digital India.

Ah! And Later peeps, I'll have a whole talk about transporation in Delhi -- its the most diverse in the world I think, and it's deep ya'll, how people get around here.

;:)
--Malena

No comments: