Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sex in the Beverly Hills of Delhi

Come In! See My Guest House!



There are perks to leaving New York City for three months for a special reporting program arranged by Columbia University and the Times of India.

My guest house is purely botanical and decked out -- marble flo' for real and window doors and two levels of zen-like design and 24-hour gaurds with the warmest smiles.

And in my backyard -- I have two pet cows!

My favorite place is a deck behind the dining room that opens up to the world-- a nice view of another beautiful house and grass and the sounds of bats, birds, and lizards.

I've been praying all over the house. I've been dancing all over the house too. Like on a terrace of white stone -- rarely occupied by a sound.

My guest house reminds me of Table Mountain in Cape Town, South Africa. Here, I know I'll meet God in a form I couldn't fathom just days before.

--Malena

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Malena:
Geuka forwarded your site to me. My name is Dan and Geuka attended the church I pastored when we both lived in Macon. He is a precious brother to me but do not tell him. My wife and my daughter Maridath (who is a recent college graduate and who has been told in the past to contact you) and I are living in Massachusetts. For what it is worth chew on the following. My brother and sister in law have traveled and studied in India extensively, at one point living in Calcutta for a few years. They are both academics. I visited them in their country home this weekend in western Massacusetts (they live and work in New York) and they prepared a wonderful Indian dinner for me. I instantly remembered how much Geuka and I liked to eat Indian food together. Then I came home, received his email and saw the link to your blog. Congratulations on a sexy site! I will periodically drink in the sights, sounds and fragrances of this exotic place through your offering. Peace, Dan Wilson

Sex in the Delhi said...

AH! How tasty you drop by a note...
I'm sure I'll meet u in 2009 and I can't wait.

I'd love to write ur in greater detail -- so i'll get ur info from Gman!!
Malena